February 13, 2009

TAG

I was Tagged by Natasha.
Seven Things I Can Do:
1. Shoot a gun.
2. Bake bread.
3. Stay up all night to read a book. (Jon gets so mad)
4. Still smile after being with 25 seven year olds all day.
5. Rope a calf.
6. Clogging (I catch myself remembering steps all the time. I just have to bust out a move every now and then)
7. Use coupons (It took me a while but I'm not embarassed any more)

Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. Sew
2. Change a flat tire.
3. Eat mushrooms (they freak me out)
4. Touch a snake.
5. Whistle
6. Sleep soundly (I hear every little noise)
7. Empty a mouse trap (Thank goodness for husbands)

Seven Things I Say Most:
1. Hurry
2. Listen
3. Let's Go
4. Love you!
5. "Those are going to be mine if you don't pick them up."
6. Let's try to be nice.
7. Goodness Sake

Seven Goals for the Year:
1. Loose weight!
2. Be more patient.
3.Read my scriptures more.
4. Keep up on my laundry.
5. Get caught up on my scrapbooks.
6. Practice the piano.
7. Spend more time as a family.

Seven Reasons that I fell in Love with Jon
1. Hard worker
2. Dang Cute!
3. His sense of humor.
4. He's the most honest person that I know.
5.We had the same dreams and goals in life.
6. He thinks the world of his mom.
7. He can fix anything.

Seven things I love to Eat!
1. Homemade cookies
2. Garden Tomatoes
3. Homemade rolls
4. Sweedish Fish
5. Cheese
6. Tomato Mac
7. Venison and dutch oven potatoes

Seven People I TAG
1. Trista
2. Megan
3. Cher
4. Shayne
5. McCall
6. Candice
7. Janice

2 comments:

Tina said...

I've tried to comment on your blog several times and haven't been able to. I'm glad that it worked this time! As far as the coupon shopping goes, there is this AWESOME website that you can go on that gives you some of the shortcuts for shopping with the Sunday paper and internet coupons. Unfortunately, it's just for Southern Utah. But, there is one for you Northern Utah residents. It works a lot the same. It's www.pinchingyourpennies.com. Call me sometime and I'll let you in on the secrets. We're actually going to be up your way for a wrestling tournament here in a couple weeks. Let me know, I could teach you the ropes. It's super easy and seriously AMAZING!

Paintergirl said...

you are the cutest person. I admire you so much!!!