February 20, 2009

Call Me Crazy

O.K. Call me crazy or whatever but I'm still having a heck of a time figuring this whole blogging thing out. I've had a few people tell me that they can't comment on my blog and I'm sorry! I didn't even know that I could control who could leave comments and who couldn't. I'll figure this whole thing out someday, maybe. Our house has been a little boring lately with not a whole lot happening. (You'll see that from the pictures) Although Briggs has finally learned how to walk. He just turned 15 months today and just started walking a few days ago. I can't believe that it's been that long ago since he was just 6 pounds and now we are almost hitting 30 pounds. He has changed so much, including hair color.


So I came home from Young Womens the other night and this is what I found. The girls decided to play beauty shop on their dad. You can probably see that Jon was not loving life. (especially when I broke out the camera) They were so proud of their work. You gotta love being a dad with girls running the house, right.






6 comments:

Brandi said...

I just had to see if this works

Trista Rich said...

OH JON,,,you look so beautimus...I hope that you feel proud. Well trying out this comment thing on yours, I hope that it works. I can't believe how big all of your children are getting. I hope that Rusty and I have beautiful children also, and that someday he will be his daughters' victum as well;)

Janice Twitchell said...

Briggs has changed a ton! He is such a stud muffin! Tell Jon he is lookin dead sexy with those bows in his hair! ;o)

The Albrecht's said...

What a good sport Jon is!! That is so cute!! I remember my dad being willing for whatever... he even let me write on his face with washable markers once!! LOL Not sure Daren will be such a good sport! Hopefully with time he will be! love to see the updates!!
Megan:)

Kami said...

Brandi, it's Kami Syrett Stevens. It has been so long since I saw you. I always ask your sister about you. I hope you don't mind if I add your blog as one of the links on mine. You have such a cute family. Darling! It is so fun to see what everyone is up to. If you would like to visit my blog go to stevenshappenings.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This brings back the good old days when I usedto do this to him. He was a nice brother alot of the. Girls he really likes to wear hedbands to.