September 23, 2009

Time Flies



Wow, I can't believe that fall is here and summer is over. Time goes by so fast and it seems like I never get the things accomplished that I need to. It's been so long since I have posted anything on here. Summer was great but I do have to say that the highlight was going to George Strait with my sisters and a few friends. I went for the entertainment of watching my sister Holly because she is his BIGGEST fan. She made me laugh and we had a great time. You can see by the van that we all went in that she kept us all entertained. George was great and it was a very good concert.


The kids are all doing great and back into the routine of everything. Let's see, Brooke is still all smiles. I have never met a happier child. She loves everyone and everything. Most of all she loves her new babysitter and can't wait to go everyday. It makes going to work a whole lot easier. She also started dance and thinks she needs to go everyday.

Maddi loves 2nd grade. I tried to get her to be in my class but she refused! (probably for the best though) She is busy with dance and piano and just being a girl. She loves clothes, riding her bike, and her American girl dolls are still her favorite.


Logan is busy with football and is loving it. He also thinks that 4th grade is the best ever. He is growing up and it's hard to believe that he's 9. It makes me feel very old. He is a great help to me and his dad.
Briggs is growing everyday. I keep thinking that he is going to stop. He loves tractors and trucks. (anything with wheels) He is all boy and loves to be outside. I hope that his talking will catch up with him. (he doesn't like to say a whole lot) I dont' think I've ever met a more serious child. We are trying to get him to lighten up a little bit.


Life is good and we're just trying to stay busy. School is great and I have a wonderful class this year. Jon is just busy with work and more work. We love this time of year and spending time getting wood, cooler days, colorful leaves, it's just great.

2 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Love the kids pics!

Natasha said...

Love the pictures. Love your kids. Love it.